PHILLY’S OWN ‘ISHKNITS’ ON AMERICAN HIPSTER PRESENTS:
*OK SERIOUSLY, I KNOW IT’S A VIDEO, BUT STOP FOR A SEC AND WATCH THIS…
cause we are loving this documentary series that travels to different cities exposing you to its unique creative scene all while trying to change the negative perceptions of the term ‘hipster’.
In this episode, the host Paavo follows Jessie Hemmons, the Yarnbomber from Philadelphia who goes by ISHKNITS as she bombs an old payphone in the Fishtown section of the city.
CHECK OUT the previous posts we’ve put up of Jessie’s work here.
20 Notes/ Hide
- klausandalfred likes this
- chunglefever likes this
- tranquil-1nsanity likes this
- carvingwithvenice likes this
- realetothecor reblogged this from hahamagartconnect
- avengingpancakes reblogged this from hahamagartconnect
- dropyarnnotbombs likes this
- klairr likes this
- lookylookyoverthere reblogged this from hahamagartconnect and added:
- sebdocfest likes this
- herdirtylittleheart likes this
- steph-rawr likes this
- pontifications-of-a-ginger-cat likes this
- nicoleelavv reblogged this from hahamagartconnect
- lookylookyoverthere likes this
- redmarcs likes this
- angbeen likes this
- hahamagartconnect posted this