This is why I love Hyperallergic.
14 Portraits Of Post-Warhol Fame
Andy Warhol’s death left us wondering how the quintessential Pop artist would have reacted, or shaped, a society that fulfilled his prophesy of universal, albeit short-lived, fame. But aside from wondering what the artist would have thought of Rebecca Black, his passing left a hole in New York City Nightlife. Thomas Kiedrowski’s new book “Andy Warhol’s New York City” and a series of new “screen tests” by Conrad Ventur speak to the nostalgia this generation feels for the days of Superstars and silver clouds…. READ MORE.
11 Notes/ Hide
- party-like-a-unicorn likes this
- awawards reblogged this from hyperallergic and added:
- dogganghappened reblogged this from hahamagartconnect
- hahamagartconnect reblogged this from hyperallergic and added:
- hahamagartconnect likes this
- longlooks-lostmeaning likes this
- hyperallergic posted this